Jupiter Series High Power 350 VDC Pure Sine Wave DC-AC Inverters
- Complete input to output Galvanic Isolation.
- High frequency (almost silent) operation
- Push button starting and stopping
- Diagnostic panel with LCD and LED display
- Soft start on inverter
- Overload & and short circuit protection
- Optional Solid state transfer switch built in
- Optional Maintenance bypass switch built in
- All electronics are built in modular front-access cabinets and have front removable subassemblies for easy service and maintenance
- FCC class A approved
- Remote isolated dry relay contacts
- Available options to meet military specs, including MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-810
- Popular Options
- Data Sheets
Nova’s Jupiter-Series Pure Sine Wave DC-AC Inverters are high-reliability power sources specifically designed for demanding commercial, heavy industrial, and military applications. They can be built to meet MIL-STD-810, MIL-S-901, MIL-STD-461, and other standards optionally. These models utilize state of the art technology and the most durable components, offering maximum field-proven reliability for severe environment and high reliability applications such as military and heavy industry.
|Specifications for the Nova Jupiter 3 Phase Inverter Series|
|PHASE||3-Phase Input/ 3-Phase Output|
|Output Voltage (VAC)||Please Specify |120/208 |220/380 |230/400 |240/415 |277/480 |120 delta|220 3 ph delta |240 3 ph delta |380 3 ph delta |480 3 ph delta|
|Output Power Factor||0.7 lead to 0.7 lag|
|Frequency Lock Range||50 / 60 Hz + 0.1 Hz (crystal controlled)|
|Output Frequency (free running)||50 / 60 / 400 Hz (please specify)|
|Phase Shift Under 100% Unbalanced Load||<0.5%|
|THD (Linear Load)||2% typical 3% max|
|110-125%||Up to 15 minutes|
|125-150%||Up to 10 minutes|
|>150%||Up to 1 minute|
|Efficiency (100% Load)||90%||90.5%||90%||91%|
|STATIC SWITCH (optional)|
|Voltage Range||Same as AC output. (Different voltages are available upon request)|
|Mains <-> Inverter||0 ms (True Online)|
|BTU/h @ Full Load (Approx, Max)||2.4K||4.8K||6.5K||8.9K||10.3K||12K||16K||19K||22K||30K||45K|
|Audible Noise||<65 dBA (at 1m)||<67 dBA (at 1m)|
|Temperature||0-50ºC (32-122ºF) (Other ranges available)|
|Altitude||Up to 1500 m Above Sea Level|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|Lightning / EMC Filter||MOV / Input & Output ( FCC CLASS A)|
|Galvanic Isolation||Input and Output True Galvanic Isolation|
|LED, LCD, Audible Alarm||Yes|
|Remote Control / Communication Interface||Monitoring 1~99 Units simultaneously / Dry Contact, RS-232, RS-485 (Optional)|
- RUGGEDIZING OPTION
Ruggedization is highly recommended for harsh environment applications, and includes conformal coating of the PCBs to protect against humidity, condensation, and fungus growth.
- CASTERS & LEVELERS
For portability, the 22″ wide Jupiter cabinets may be optionally equipped with the base-mounted caster / leveler set as shown here.
- SHOCK / VIBRATION MOUNTS
The cabinet can be shock mounted, using optional rubber on coil type isolators. This will be enable the unit to withstand shock levels as specified in MIL-S-901, MIL-STD-810, and MIL-STD-167. Please consult factory for details.
- UPSCAN: This is a hand held remote display and control module with LCD and LED display. It can monitor up to 99 Jupiter units via RS-485, at a remote distance of up to 3,000 feet.
- UPSCALL: This is a modem that will automatically dial out to a specified number when an abnormal situation occurs.
- NETAGENT: This provides capability to monitor the Jupiter unit over the internet. It includes the appropriate additional SNMP card and microprocessor.
- TURN ON SERVICE OPTION
We offer a turn on service that will ensure the unit has been properly installed and the full warranty is in effect (failures caused by incorrect installation are not covered by the warranty.) If this option is selected, the customer will also automatically receive an additional 3 months added to the warranty at no additional charge.
- SPARE PARTS KIT OPTION
We offer a spare parts package that includes one of each board, spare fuses, spare semiconductors, and spare fans.