900 VA - 5 KVA Single Phase
375 VA - 10.5 KVA Three Phase
NGFCPFCRK Frequency ConvertersInput Power Factor Corrected
Rack Mount Frequency Converters for:
Naval • Ground • Airborne Applications
The NGFCPFCRK frequency converters are intended for industrial and military applications where DC voltage needs to be converted to 50 Hz, 60 Hz or 400 Hz, 3Ø.
These frequency converters are used for running electronic loads such as computers, monitors, printers, telecom systems and radios derived from utility or field generators.
They can also be used for hand tools & motors. These units can be further ruggedized for military grade shock, vibration, temperature and humidity. Utilizing field proven technology, this series of rack mount rugged frequency converters is suitable for harsh environments and can be optionally customized for unique sizes and shapes. The output is either single phase or three phase, four wire WYE with and a neutral line. It can work with totally unbalanced three phase loads.
- • Military Shelters
- • Ground Support
- • Mobile Systems
- • Tactical Systems
- • Ship Applications
- • Communications
Partial Three Phase Model Selection
Example 1Ø Model Selection:
|Inverter Style||Output Power KVA||Output Frequency
|Nominal Input Voltage||Output Voltage
Example 3Ø Model Selection:
|Inverter Style||Output Power KVA, 3 Phase||Output Frequency
- • Crystal Controlled Frequency
- • Compact and light weight, yet rugged and
- • 80-88% efficient.
- • Tightly regulated output voltage and freq.
- • Able to supply inrush current.
- • Factory set to 50 Hz, 60 Hz or 400 Hz output.
- • Capable of driving highly reactive loads
- • Capable of driving highly capacitive loads
such as non PFC switching power supplies.
- • Very low harmonic distortion, THD<3%.
- • Suitable for vehicle mounting.
- • Fan cooled with air filter.
- • MS Connector and Mates
- • Chassis Slides
- • Internal Electromechanical Transfer Switch
- • EMI Filter (Input or Output)
- • SNMP
- • Remote ON/OFF
- • Output Inhibit
- • Input and Output Circuit Breakers
- • Circuit Breaker Guards
- Input Voltage (select): See Table
- Output Voltage (select): See Table
- Output Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz or 400 Hz
- Overload: 125% for 5 minutes
- Output Waveform Sinewave: <3% THD
- Output Regulation: ± 2.5%
- MTBF: over 100,000 hours per field data
- MTTR: 30 minutes
- EMI: per MIL-STD-461E or F (Note 1)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to + 85°C
- Shock: 20g / 11 mS per MIL-STD-810
- Vibration: per MIL-STD-810 for Airborne or
Surface Vehicle and MIL-STD-167 Shipboard
- Humidity: per MIL-STD-810 to 95% non condensing
Nova Electric Solid-State NGL-Series Lightweight Frequency Converters