Technology Dynamics, Inc. and its Nova Electric and Mid-Eastern Industries Divisions have been awarded GSA Schedule contract GS-07F-0190T. We take every measure to provide our government-based customers with easy access to our products, as well as streamlined order processing. To place an order directly through Technology Dynamics Inc., Nova Electric Div. or Mid-Eastern Industries Div., please contact us as follows:
Products and ordering information on this GSA Schedule are also available on GSA’s online ordering system, GSA Advantage. Agencies can browse the site by clicking the GSA Advantage logo:
GSA Schedule: FSC Group 61 – Power Distribution Equipment, Generators, and Batteries
This contract is administered by the General Services Administration. As a GSA contractor, Technology Dynamics Inc. and its Nova Electric and Mid-Eastern Industries divisions provide an array of power conversion solutions, including premium COTS and military-grade equipment, related software, engineering services, and factory training. Any agency of the U.S. Government may take advantage of this schedule to secure any products and services shown.
What is Offered?
This schedule is designed to bring the highest-quality power conversion products to the Federal Government.
Products supported by this Schedule include:
- SIN 412-14 DC Regulated Power Supplies – Bulk power switching supplies from 1,000-3,000 watts.
- SIN 412-14 DC Regulated Power Supplies – Laboratory, Modular, and Programmable Linear supplies from 400W-10KW.
- SIN 412-14 Inverters – Pure Sinewave Inverters from 120 VA to 200+ KVA in single and three-phase configurations, with nominal input ranges from 12 to 600 VDC.
- SIN 412-14 UPS – True Online UPS from 1-450+ KVA in single and three-phase configurations, in both rack-mount and freestanding chassis.
- SIN 412-14 Frequency Converters – Solid-State converters from 120 VA to 400+ KVA in single and three-phase configurations, in both rack-mount and freestanding chassis.
Point Of Contact
Phone: 201-385-0500 x 128