NOVA Electric, is an equal opportunity employer. It maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination against any qualified employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability and medical condition to the extent protected by law. This policy of nondiscrimination applies to all employment practices, including hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, and termination.
Click on an available position below to find out more, or to fill out our Employment Application form, please click here.
Technology Dynamics, Inc.
Technology Dynamics, Inc. (TDI) and its divisions Nova Electric and Mid Eastern Industries design and manufactures the industry’s most diverse lineup of rugged AC and DC power sources including DC power supplies (both switching and linear,) DC-DC Converters, DC-AC inverters, UPS Systems, and Solid-State AC Frequency Converters for military and heavy industry applications.
The Role: Chief Power Systems Engineer
- Candidate must be an accomplished top level Power Supply Engineer with at least ten years in design of AC to DC, DC to DC , and DC to AC power systems.
- This position requires engineering leadership over several development projects of advanced power systems involving sophisticated designs for military applications, and governed by military standards involving EMI, power quality, and severe environmental conditions (e.g., MIL-STD-1399, MIL-STD-461, MIL-S-901, MIL-STD-810, RTCA/DO-160, etc.)
- Candidate shall have advanced design skills in power circuits, EMI, and a thorough understanding of magnetic components design.
- Candidate will interface with customers and work closely with company marketing managers on in-depth technical proposals and presentations of design concepts to customers
- Candidate will report directly to the Company President
- Candidate must possess very strong written and verbal communications skills
This is a full-time position with great benefits including health insurance, vision, dental, and 401K. TDI is an equal opportunity employer.
Technology Dynamics, Inc. / Nova Electric Div.
Technology Dynamics, Inc. (TDI) / Nova Electric Div. designs and manufactures the industry’s most diverse lineup of rugged AC and DC power sources including DC power supplies, DC-AC inverters, UPS Systems, and AC frequency converters for military and heavy industry applications.
The Role: Quality Control Inspector
- Responsible for ongoing inspection of our electronic subassemblies and final assemblies which include mainly analog circuits and electronic power systems for ground, shipboard and avionics.
- Take an active role in our ISO9001:2015 Quality Control system.
- Candidate must be very familiar with Power Supplies and / or electronic assemblies.
- Candidate must be familiar with IPC-A-610 Standard
- Candidate must be familiar with ISO9001Standard
- Candidate should be quantitative in nature, since defects will be measured statistically.
- This position requires very high attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to learn on the job in a fast-paced, high-quality manufacturing environment.
Substantial overtime available. Great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401K. TDI is an equal opportunity employer.
Nova Electric Div. Technology Dynamics (TDI)
Nova Electric provides specialized power conversion solutions for harsh environment applications including military and heavy industry. The company features both AC and DC power supplies in a variety of form factors designed specifically for mission critical applications. These products are heavily relied upon by the world’s leading defense contractors.
- Perform unit and system-level assembly, including general assembly of electronic box builds and fabricating wire harnesses
- Soldering experience preferred strongly preferred
- Ability to read electrical schematics strongly preferred
- Measuring, cutting, and crimping wires
- Capable of following verbal and written instructions or building from a sample unit.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment
- Precision and attention to detail required
All necessary training will be provided. Attention to detail and manual dexterity are essential for this position.
This is a full-time position based in our Bergenfield, NJ headquarters. We offer competitive benefits and plentiful overtime opportunities. TDI is an equal opportunity employer.
Technology Dynamics, Inc.
Technology Dynamics, Inc. (TDI) designs and manufactures the industry’s most diverse lineup of rugged AC and DC power sources including DC power supplies, DC-AC inverters, UPS, and AC frequency converters for military and heavy industry applications.
The Role: Power Electronics Engineer Technician
- A key position requiring a take-charge attitude and at least 3 years experience in analog circuits or electronic power systems for ground, shipboard and avionics.
- Candidate must be very familiar with the working modes of power components such as power transistors, diodes, IGBTs and ICs.
- Candidate needs to have actual hands-on design and testing experience related to power electronic systems.
- Candidate should be adept at debugging circuits containing operational amplifiers, comparators, PWM, and regulators.
- Knowledge of thermal, mechanical and EMI issues will enhance candidacy significantly.
- Knowledge of military specifications will also enhance candidacy significantly.
This position requires great attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to learn on the job in a fast-paced, high-quality manufacturing environment.
This is a full-time position with substantial overtime available. Great benefits including 401K. TDI is an equal opportunity employer.