NOVA Electric, is an equal opportunity employer. It maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination against any qualified employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability and medical condition to the extent protected by law. This policy of nondiscrimination applies to all employment practices, including hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, and termination.
Click on an available position below to find out more, or to fill out our Employment Application form, please click here.
Technology Dynamics, Inc.
Technology Dynamics, Inc. (TDI) designs and manufactures the industry’s most diverse lineup of rugged AC and DC power sources including DC power supplies, DC-AC inverters, UPS, and AC frequency converters for military and heavy industry applications.
The Role: Power Electronics Engineer Technician
- A key position requiring a take-charge attitude and at least 3 years experience in analog circuits or electronic power systems for ground, shipboard and avionics.
- Candidate must be very familiar with the working modes of power components such as power transistors, diodes, IGBTs and ICs.
- Candidate needs to have actual hands-on design and testing experience related to power electronic systems.
- Candidate should be adept at debugging circuits containing operational amplifiers, comparators, PWM, and regulators.
- Knowledge of thermal, mechanical and EMI issues will enhance candidacy significantly.
- Knowledge of military specifications will also enhance candidacy significantly.
This position requires great attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to learn on the job in a fast-paced, high-quality manufacturing environment.
This is a full-time position based in our Bergenfield, NJ headquarters. There is substantial overtime available, along with great benefits including health insurance, vision, dental, and 401K. TDI is an equal opportunity employer, including disability and protected veteran status.