OCGL Series 12 VDC Nominal 2 KW Pure Sine Wave Outdoor DC-AC Inverters
- Microprocessor based design with absolutely accurate and stable frequency.
- Compact and light weight, yet rugged and vehicle rated.
- 89-95% efficient.
- Tightly regulated output voltage and frequency
- Switch selectable 50 or 60 Hz output
- Capable of driving highly reactive loads such as electric tools and appliances.
- Capable of driving highly capacitive loads such as switching power supplies.
- Very low harmonic distortion, THD<3%.
- Suitable for vehicle or wall mounting.
- Data Sheets
The OCGL (pure sine wave) inverters are intended for outdoor military or industrial applications wherever standard utility-like power is needed at 50 or 60 Hz. These inverters are ideal for running electronic loads such as computers, monitors, printers, telecom systems, radios, fluorescent lamps from batteries, field generators, and solar electro-voltaic panels. They can also drive hand drills, motors and small compressors. These units can be ruggedized against shock, vibration and humidity optionally for mobile applications and offer IP54 protection from the elements.
|Model||Input Range VDC||Output VAC||Output Freq. (Hz)||Cont. Output Power||Approx. Weight (Lb)||Size in. (HxWxL)||Outline Drawing|
|OCGL2K-12-120||10.5-15 VDC||120||50 or 60||2 KW||29||6.8x10x17.9|
- Input Voltage: 12 V
- Output Voltage 110V model: 100/110/120 VAC
- Output Voltage 220V model: 220/230/240 VAC
- Output Frequency: 50 or 60 HZ User Selectable + 0.05% Accuracy
- Continuous Power Rating: 2000W
- Surge Rating: 4000W
- Efficiency (full load): 120V model 89%
- Efficiency (full load): 220V model 91%
- No load Current: <1.0W Sleep Mode
- Output Waveform Sinewave: <3% THD
- Output Regulation: -10% / +4% All models
- Protection: Overload, Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity (Fuse), O.T, Over/Under Input Voltage.
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to + 71°C
- MTBF: over 100,000 hours per field data
- MTTR: 30 minutes
- Shock: 20g / 11mS per MIL-STD-810
- Vibration: per MIL-STD-810 (Munson Road Test)
- Humidity: per MIL-STD-810 to 95% non condensing
- EMI: per MIL-STD-461 CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, and RS103
- Weight: 29lb
- IP Rating: 54 (higher ratings optional)