CGL Series 24 VDC Nominal 300 Watt Pure Sine Wave DC-AC Inverters
- Microprocessor based design with absolutely accurate and stable frequency.
- Panel indicators for battery voltage & load level.
- Compact and light weight, yet rugged and vehicle rated, 83-90% efficient.
- Tightly regulated output voltage and frequency
- Selectable 50 or 60 Hz output, all models
- Capable of driving highly reactive loads such as electric tools and appliances.
- Capable of driving highly capacitive loads such as switching power supplies.
- Very low harmonic distortion, THD<3%.
- Suitable for vehicle or wall mounting.
- Standard outputs 110V/60Hz, 230V/50Hz.
- Switch selectable ±10V output change.
- Data Sheets
Nova Electric’s CGL-Series pure sine wave inverter is intended for commercial and industrial applications wherever pure sinewave power is needed at 50 or 60 Hz. These DC AC inverters are ideal for running electronic loads such as computers, monitors, printers, telecom systems, radios, fluorescent lamps from batteries, field generators, and solar electro-voltaic panels. These pure sine wave inverters can also drive hand drills, motors and small compressors – please consult the factory for proper sizing. These CGL DC AC inverter models can also be optionally ruggedized against shock, vibration, and humidity for military applications including vehicle mounted, shipboard, submarine, aircraft, and ground fixed shelters.
|INPUT||110 MODEL 50 OR 60 HZ||220 MODEL 50 OR 60 HZ||OUTLINE DRAWING
|EMI Conduction and Radiation||Compliance to FCC class B||Compliance to En55022 class B
|EMS Immunity||–||Compliance to EN61000-3-2,3
|LVD||–||Compliance to EN60950-1
|e-MARK||–||Compliance to e-13*72/245/EEC, 95/54/EC|
[button link=”https://novaelectric.com/pdf/RoHS-Conformity-2016.pdf” size=”medium”]Declaration of RoHS 2.0 Conformity[/button]
- Input Voltage: 24V Model (21.5-32VDC)
- Output Voltage 110V model: 100/110/120 VAC
- Output Voltage 220V model: 220/230/240 VAC
- Output Frequency: 50 or 60 HZ (Selectable) +/- 0.05% Accuracy
- Continuous Power Rating: 300W/350VA
- Surge Rating: 400W/480VA
- Peak Output Current: 10 Amps 110V model / 5 Amps 230V model
- Efficiency (full load): 110V model 83%
- Efficiency (full load): 220V model 90%
- No load Current: 0.7A for 110V Models, 0.35A for 230V Models
- Output Waveform Sinewave: <5% THD
- Output Regulation: -10% / +5% All models
- Protection: Overload, Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity (Fuse), O.T, Over/Under Input Voltage, Fan Failure
- Operating Temperature: -20 ° to +50°C Storage Temperature: -40°C to + 70°C
- Size: 9.33″x6.1″x2.83″ (237.0 x155 x 72.0mm)
- Weight: 3.5KG (7.7lb)