CGL Series 48 VDC Nominal 600 Watt Pure Sine Wave DC-AC Inverters
- Microprocessor based design with absolutely accurate and stable frequency.
- Compact and light weight, yet rugged and vehicle rated.
- Tightly regulated output voltage and frequency
- Switch selectable 50 or 60 Hz output, all models
- Capable of driving highly reactive loads such as electric tools and appliances.
- Capable of driving highly capacitive loads such as switching power supplies.
- Very low harmonic distortion, THD<3%.
- Suitable for vehicle or wall mounting.
- Standard outputs 110V/60Hz, 230V/50Hz.
- Switch selectable ±10V output change.
- UL / e-13 / CE / FCC Approved
- Popular Options
- Data Sheets
Nova Electric’s CGL-Series Pure Sine Wave inverters are intended for commercial and industrial applications wherever pure sinewave power is needed at 50 or 60 Hz. These Sine Wave inverters are ideal for running electronic loads such as computers, monitors, printers, telecom systems, radios, fluorescent lamps from batteries, field generators, and solar electro-voltaic panels. They can also drive hand drills, motors and small compressors – please consult the factory for proper sizing. These CGL Pure Sine Wave inverter models can also be optionally ruggedized against shock, vibration, and humidity for military applications including vehicle mounted, shipboard, submarine, aircraft, and ground fixed shelters.
|Input||110V Models 50 or 60 Hz||220V Models 50 or 60 Hz|
Typical Dustproof / Sandproof CGL600W Inverter
|EMI CONDUCTION AND RADIATION||Compliance to FCC class A||Compliance to En55022 class A|
|EMS IMMUNITY||-||Compliance to EN61000-3-2,3|
|LVD||-||Compliance to EN60950-1|
|e-MARK||-||Compliance to e-13*72/245/EEC, 95/54/EC|
- Input Voltage: 48V Model (42-58VDC)
- Output Voltage: 110V model 100/110/120 VAC
- Output Voltage: 220V model 220/230/240 VAC
- Output Frequency: 50 or 60 HZ User Selectable + 0.05% Accuracy
- Continuous Power Rating: 600W/700VA
- Surge Rating: 800W/1000VA
- Peak Output Current: 10 Amps 110V model / 5 Amps 230V model
- Efficiency (full load): 110V model 83%
- Efficiency (full load): 220V model 90%
- No load Current: 0.7A for 110V Models, 0.35A for 230V Models
- Output Waveform Sinewave: <4% THD
- Output Regulation: -10% / +4% All models
- Protection: Overload, Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity (Fuse), O.T, Over/Under Input Voltage, Fan Failure
- Safety: UL458 EN60950
- EMC: FCC Class B, EN50081-1:1992, EN50082-1:1992, EN55022B:1994, EN61000-4-2:1995, EN6100-4-3:1996, ENV50204:1995 e-Mark e13-020866
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to + 71°C
- Size: 10.6″x7.1″x2.8″ (270.0 x180.0 x 72.0mm)
- Weight: 6.6lb (3kg)
- Ruggedization against high shock, vibration and humidity
- MS connector mates
- Multiple output outlets
- Chassis Slide Guides
- Electromechanical transfer switch
- Custom enclosures
- 3Ø Power Input
- Premium Wide-Temp Range VRLA batteries with up to 12 year life
- “LIFE” models feature internal Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries with embedded Battery Management System for substantial weight savings and longer run time.
- Additional run time via external batteries
- 400 Hz input and / or output
- CAD Free Connectors
- Non-PVC wiring
- 28 VDC Input
- High IP Protection for front / rear panels (typically IP32,) including louvers on all intake and exhaust, as well as fully gasketed breakers, switches, and indicators.
- AUX DC Outputs
- RTCA/DO-160G Compliant Aircraft Grade Package
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- Environmental Stress Screening Services