OCGL Series 24 VDC Nominal 2-3 KW Pure Sine Wave Outdoor DC-AC Inverters
- Microprocessor based design with absolutely accurate and stable frequency.
- Compact and light weight, yet rugged and vehicle rated.
- 89-95% efficient.
- Tightly regulated output voltage and frequency
- Switch selectable 50 or 60 Hz output
- Capable of driving highly reactive loads such as electric tools and appliances.
- Capable of driving highly capacitive loads such as switching power supplies.
- Heavy duty conformal coating on PC boards
- Very low harmonic distortion, THD<3%.
- Suitable for vehicle or wall mounting.
- Circuit breaker
- Data Sheets
The OCGL (pure sine wave) inverters are intended for outdoor military or industrial applications wherever standard utility-like power is needed at 50 or 60 Hz. These inverters are ideal for running electronic loads such as computers, monitors, printers, telecom systems, radios, fluorescent lamps from batteries, field generators, and solar electro-voltaic panels. They can also drive hand drills, motors and small compressors. These units can be ruggedized against shock, vibration and humidity optionally for mobile applications and offer IP54 protection from the elements.
|Model||Input Range VDC||Output VAC||Output Freq. (Hz)||Cont. Output Power||Approx. Weight (Lb)||Size in. (HxWxL)||Outline Drawing|
|OCGL2K-24-120||21-30 VDC||120||50 or 60||2 KW||29||6.8x10x17.9|
|OCGL3K-24-120||21-30 VDC||120||50 or 60||3 KW||39||9x12x17.9|