OCGP Series Rugged Portable Pure Sine Wave DC-AC Inverters
- Microprocessor based design with absolutely accurate and stable frequency.
- Compact and light weight, yet rugged and vehicle rated.
- 92-95% efficient.
- Tightly regulated output voltage and frequency
- Switch selectable 50 or 60 Hz output.
- Capable of driving highly reactive loads such as electric tools and appliances.
- Capable of driving highly capacitive loads such as switching power supplies.
- Very low harmonic distortion, THD<3%.
- Suitable for vehicle or wall mounting.
- IP Rating: 52
- Popular Options
- System Compliance
- Data Sheets
The OCGP-Series Pure Sinewave DC-AC Inverters are intended for commercial, industrial or military applications wherever standard utility-like power is required at 50 or 60 Hz. These units are ideal for running electronic loads such as computers, monitors, printers, telecom systems, radios, fluorescent lamps from batteries, field generators, and solar electro-voltaic panels. They can also drive hand drills, motors and small compressors when sized correctly for the inrush current. Variations of this Series have been formally qualified to MIL-STD-810 for Shock, Vibration, Humidity, Low Temperature, High Temperature, Temperature Shock, Low Pressure, and Sand and Dust, in addition to MIL-STD-461 for EMI. The compact chassis offers protection from the elements up to IP52.
Utilizing field proven technology, this family of rugged pure sinewave DC-AC Inverters is suitable for harsh environments applications including:
- Military Applications: Including HMMWV, UAV, Shipboard, Submarine, Aircraft, Mobile Power Units, Shelters, Transportable Systems, Tactical Systems, Ground Support, and more
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Applications
- Demanding Commercial Applications
- Communications Systems
- Utility Applications
- MIL-STD-810 Compliance
- MIL STD-461 Compliance
|MODEL||INPUT RANGE VDC||OUTPUT VAC||OUTPUT FREQ. (HZ)||CONT. OUTPUT POWER||EFFICIENCY (FULL LOAD)||APPROX. WEIGHT (LB)||SIZE IN. (HXWXL)||VIDEO|
|OCGP2K-12-120||10.5-16.5||120||50 or 60||2 KW||92-94%||31 Lb.||9.00 x 12.00 x 19.75||QUOTE|
|OCGP2K-12-220||10.5-16.5||220||50 or 60||2 KW||94-95%||31 Lb.||9.00 x 12.00 x 19.75||QUOTE|
|OCGP2K-24-120||21-33||120||50 or 60||2 KW||92-94%||31 Lb.||9.00 x 12.00 x 19.75||QUOTE|
|OCGP3K-24-120||21-33||120||50 or 60||3 KW||92-94%||37 Lb.||9.00 x 12.00 x 19.75||QUOTE|
|OCGP2K-24-220||21-33||220||50 or 60||2 KW||94-95%||31 Lb.||9.00 x 12.00 x 19.75||QUOTE|
|OCGP3K-24-220||21-33||220||50 or 60||3 KW||94-95%||37 Lb.||9.00 x 12.00 x 19.75||QUOTE|
|OCGP2K-48-120||42-66||120||50 or 60||2 KW||92-94%||31 Lb.||9.00 x 12.00 x 19.75||QUOTE|
|OCGP3K-48-120||42-66||120||50 or 60||3 KW||92-94%||37 Lb.||9.00 x 12.00 x 19.75||QUOTE|
|OCGP2K-48-220||42-66||220||50 or 60||2 KW||94-95%||31 Lb.||9.00 x 12.00 x 19.75||QUOTE|
|OCGP3K-48-220||42-66||220||50 or 60||3 KW||94-95%||37 Lb.||9.00 x 12.00 x 19.75||QUOTE|
- Input Voltage: 12, 24 or 48 VDC Nominal
- Output Voltage 110V model: 100/110/120 VAC
- Output Voltage 220V model: 220/230/240 VAC
- Output Frequency: 50 or 60 HZ (User Selectable with +/- 0.5% Accuracy)
- Continuous Power Rating: 2000 W / 2000 VA or 3000 W / 3000 VA (see Model chart)
- Surge Rating: <3500VA / 1 second for 2 KW model / <6000VA / 1 second for 3 KW model
- Efficiency 120V model (full load): 92%-94%
- Efficiency 220V model (full load): 94%-95%
- Output Waveform Sinewave 120V: <5%*
- Output Waveform Sinewave 220V: <3%**
- Output Regulation: ±5% (120V), ±3% (220V)
- Protection: Overload • Short Circuit • Reverse Polarity (Fuse), Overtemp, Over/Under Input Voltage.
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C With Derating 2.5% / Degree , above 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to + 71°C
- MTBF: Over 100,000 hours per field data
- MTTR: 30 minutes
- Shock: 20g / 11mS per MIL-STD-810
- Vibration: per MIL-STD-810 (Munson Road Test)
- Humidity: per MIL-STD-810 to 95% non condensing
- EMI: per MIL-STD-461 CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, and RS103
* Normal Condition: VDC in = 12.5/25/50 — VAC out = 100/110/115/120 @ 80% Full Load (PF = 1.0)
** Normal Condition: VDC in = 12.5/25/50 — VAC out = 200/220/230/240 @ 80% Full Load (PF = 1.0)
- Ruggedization against high shock, vibration and humidity
- MS Connector Mates
- Shock Mounts
- Electromechanical transfer switch
- High IP Protection for front / rear panels including louvers on all intake and exhaust, as well as fully gasketed breakers, switches, and indicators.
- Environmental Stress Screening Services
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
This unit is currently in use on military vehicle and shipboard applications worldwide, and variations of this design have been formally qualified to:
MIL-STD-461E: CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, and RS103
MIL-STD-810F: Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests
- Low Pressure (Altitude) – Method 500.4, Procedure I (Storage/Air Transport) and Procedure II (Operation/Air Carriage)
- High Temperature Method 501.4, Procedure I (Storage) and Procedure II (Operation)
- Low Temperature Method 502.4, Procedure I (Storage) and Procedure II (Operation)
- Temperature Shock Method 503.4, Procedure II (Cyclic)
- Shock Method 516.5, Procedure VI (Bench Handling)
- Vibration Method 514.5, Procedure I (General Vibration)
- Humidity Method 507.4
- Sand and Dust Method 510.4, Procedure I (Blowing Dust)