OCGP 2K/3K Series
Rugged Portable DC-AC Inverters
The OCGP (pure sine wave) inverters are intended for indoor or outdoor military or industrial applications wherever standard utility-like power is needed at 50 or 60 Hz. These inverters are ideal for running electronic loads such as computers, monitors, printers, telecom systems, radios, fluorescent lamps from batteries, field generators, and solar electro-voltaic panels. They can also drive hand drills, motors and small compressors. These units can be ruggedized optionally against shock, vibration and humidity for mobile applications. It offers protection from the elements up to IP52 level.
Utilizing field proven technology, this family of rugged pure sinewave DC-AC Inverters is suitable for harsh environments and can be customized for unique applications including:
- • Military Shelters
- • Ground Support
- • Mobile Systems
- • Tactical Systems
- • Utility Applications
- • Communications
- • MIL-STD-810
- • MIL STD-461
- • Microprocessor based design with absolutely accurate and stable frequency.
- • Compact and light weight, yet rugged and vehicle rated.
- • 87% efficient.
- • Tightly regulated output voltage and frequency
- • Switch selectable 50 or 60 Hz output.
- • Capable of driving highly reactive loads such as electric tools and appliances.
- • Capable of driving highly capacitive loads such as switching power supplies.
- • Very low harmonic distortion, THD<3%.
- • Suitable for vehicle or wall mounting.
- • IP Rating: 52
- • Overload
- • Short Circuit
- • O.T, Over/Under Input Voltage
- Input Voltage: 12, 24 or 48V
- Output Voltage 110V model: 115 VAC
- Output Voltage 220V model: 220 VAC
- Output Frequency: 50 or 60 HZ ± 0.5% Accuracy
- 2KW Surge Rating: 4000W
- 3KW Surge Rating: 6000W
- No load Current: <1.0W Sleep Mode
- Output Waveform Sinewave 120V: <5%*
- Output Waveform Sinewave 220V: <3%**
- Output Regulation: -10% / +4% All models
- MTBF: Over 100,000 hours per field data
- MTTR: 30 minutes
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to + 5°C
- Shock: 20g / 11mS per MIL-STD-810
- Vibration: per MIL-STD-810 (Munson Road Test)
- Humidity: per MIL-STD-810 to 95% non condensing
- EMI: per MIL-STD-461*** CE102, CS101, CS114,
CS115, CS116, RE102, and RS103 with external
* Normal Condition: Vin=12.5V / 25V / 50V Vo=100 / 110 / 115 / 120
VAC 80% Full load (PF=1.0)
** Normal Condition: Vin=12.5V / 25V / 50V Vo=200 /220 / 230 / 240
VAC 80% Full load (PF=1.0)
*** Designed to meet
This unit is currently in use on military vehicle and shipboard applications worldwide, and has been formally qualified to:
MIL-STD-461E: CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, and RS103
MIL-STD-810F: Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests
- • Low Pressure (Altitude) – Method 500.4, Procedure I (Storage/Air Transport) and Procedure II (Operation/Air Carriage)
- • High Temperature Method 501.4, Procedure I (Storage) and Procedure II (Operation)
- • Low Temperature Method 502.4, Procedure I (Storage) and Procedure II (Operation)
- • Temperature Shock Method 503.4, Procedure II (Cyclic)
- • Shock Method 516.5, Procedure VI (Bench Handling)
- • Vibration Method 514.5, Procedure I (General Vibration)
- • Humidity Method 507.4
- • Sand and Dust Method 510.4, Procedure I (Blowing Dust)
Nova Electric Rugged Pure Sinewave OCGP-Series 2KW DC-AC Inverters
Nova Electric Rugged Pure Sinewave OCGP-Series 3KW DC-AC Inverters