OCGP Series Rugged Portable Pure Sine Wave DC-AC Inverters
- Microprocessor based design with absolutely accurate and stable frequency.
- Compact and light weight, yet rugged and vehicle rated.
- 92-95% efficient.
- Tightly regulated output voltage and frequency
- Switch selectable 50 or 60 Hz output.
- Capable of driving highly reactive loads such as electric tools and appliances.
- Capable of driving highly capacitive loads such as switching power supplies.
- Very low harmonic distortion, THD<3%.
- Suitable for vehicle or wall mounting.
- IP Rating: 52
- Popular Options
- System Compliance
- Data Sheets
The OCGP (pure sine wave) inverters are intended for indoor or outdoor military or industrial applications wherever standard utility-like power is needed at 50 or 60 Hz. These inverters are ideal for running electronic loads such as computers, monitors, printers, telecom systems, radios, fluorescent lamps from batteries, field generators, and solar electro-voltaic panels. They can also drive hand drills, motors and small compressors. These units can be ruggedized optionally against shock, vibration and humidity for mobile applications, and offer protection from the elements up to IP52 level.
Utilizing field proven technology, this family of rugged pure sinewave DC-AC Inverters is suitable for harsh environments and can be customized for unique applications including:
- Military Shelters
- Ground Support
- Mobile Systems
- Tactical Systems
- Utility Applications
- MIL STD-461
- Input Voltage: 12, 24 or 48 VDC Nominal
- Output Voltage 110V model: 100/110/120 VAC
- Output Voltage 220V model: 220/230/240 VAC
- Output Frequency: 50 or 60 HZ (User Selectable with +/- 0.5% Accuracy)
- Continuous Power Rating: 2000 W / 2000 VA or 3000 W / 3000 VA (see Model chart)
- Surge Rating: <3500VA / 1 second for 2 KW model / <6000VA / 1 second for 3 KW model
- Efficiency 120V model (full load): 92%-94%
- Efficiency 220V model (full load): 94%-95%
- Output Waveform Sinewave 120V: <5%*
- Output Waveform Sinewave 220V: <3%**
- Output Regulation: ±5% (120V), ±3% (220V)
- Protection: Overload • Short Circuit • Reverse Polarity (Fuse), Overtemp, Over/Under Input Voltage.
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C With Derating 2.5% / Degree , above 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to + 71°C
- MTBF: Over 100,000 hours per field data
- MTTR: 30 minutes
- Shock: 20g / 11mS per MIL-STD-810
- Vibration: per MIL-STD-810 (Munson Road Test)
- Humidity: per MIL-STD-810 to 95% non condensing
- EMI: per MIL-STD-461 CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, and RS103
* Normal Condition: VDC in = 12.5/25/50 — VAC out = 100/110/115/120 @ 80% Full Load (PF = 1.0)
** Normal Condition: VDC in = 12.5/25/50 — VAC out = 200/220/230/240 @ 80% Full Load (PF = 1.0)
- Ruggedization against high shock, vibration and humidity
- MS connector mates
- Multiple output outlets
- Chassis Slide Guides
- Electromechanical transfer switch
- Custom enclosures
- 3Ø Power Input
- Premium Wide-Temp Range VRLA batteries with up to 12 year life
- “LIFE” models feature internal Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries with embedded Battery Management System for substantial weight savings and longer run time.
- Additional run time via external batteries
- 400 Hz input and / or output
- CAD Free Connectors
- Non-PVC wiring
- 28 VDC Input
- High IP Protection for front / rear panels (typically IP32,) including louvers on all intake and exhaust, as well as fully gasketed breakers, switches, and indicators.
- AUX DC Outputs
- RTCA/DO-160G Compliant Aircraft Grade Package
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- Environmental Stress Screening Services
This unit is currently in use on military vehicle and shipboard applications worldwide, and variations of this design have been formally qualified to:
MIL-STD-461E: CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, and RS103
MIL-STD-810F: Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests
- Low Pressure (Altitude) – Method 500.4, Procedure I (Storage/Air Transport) and Procedure II (Operation/Air Carriage)
- High Temperature Method 501.4, Procedure I (Storage) and Procedure II (Operation)
- Low Temperature Method 502.4, Procedure I (Storage) and Procedure II (Operation)
- Temperature Shock Method 503.4, Procedure II (Cyclic)
- Shock Method 516.5, Procedure VI (Bench Handling)
- Vibration Method 514.5, Procedure I (General Vibration)
- Humidity Method 507.4
- Sand and Dust Method 510.4, Procedure I (Blowing Dust)