RCGP 2K Series – 12V, 24V, 48 Rack Mount Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The RCGP (pure sine wave) inverters are intended for commercial, industrial or military applications wherever standard utility-like power is needed at 50 or 60 Hz. These inverters are ideal for running electronic loads such as computers, monitors, printers, telecom systems, radios, fluorescent lamps from batteries, field generators, and solar electro-voltaic panels. They can also drive hand drills, motors and small compressors. This unit can be ruggedized against shock, vibration and humidity optionally for mobile applications.
Utilizing field proven technology, this family of rugged pure sinewave DC-AC Inverters is suitable for harsh environments and can be customized for unique applications including:
- • Military Shelters
- • Ground Support
- • Mobile Systems
- • Tactical Systems
- • Utility Applications
- • Communications
- • MIL-STD-810
- • MIL STD-461
- • Microprocessor based design with absolutely accurate and stable frequency.
- • Panel LED’s for battery voltage & load level.
- • Compact and light weight, yet rugged and vehicle rated.
- • 93-95% efficient.
- • Tightly regulated output voltage and frequency
- • Switch selectable 50 or 60 Hz output.
- • Capable of driving highly reactive loads such as electric tools and appliances.
- • Capable of driving highly capacitive loads such as switching power supplies.
- • Very low harmonic distortion, THD<3%.
- • Suitable for vehicle mounting.
- • Switch selectable ±10V output change.
- • Load Controlled Cooling fan.
- • MS Connector Mates
- • Chassis Slides
- • Additional Ruggedization against Shock / Vibration / Humidity to MIL-STD-810
- • Weatherproofing Package (Sealed Breakers / Switches, additional dust filtration, and louvered air intake / exhaust for protection from splashing water)
- • Internal Electromechanical Transfer Switch
- Input Voltage: 12, 24 or 48V
- Output Voltage 110V model: 100/110/120 VAC
- Output Voltage 220V model: 220/230/240 VAC
- Output Frequency: 50 or 60 HZ (User Selectable + 0.5% Accuracy)
- Continuous Power Rating: 2000W
- Surge Rating: 3500VA / 1 second
- Efficiency 120V model (full load): 92%-94%
- Efficiency 220V model (full load): 94%-95%
- Output Waveform Sinewave 120V: <5%*
- Output Waveform Sinewave 220V: <3%**
- Output Regulation: ±5% (120V), ±3% (220V)
- Protection: Overload • Short Circuit • Reverse Polarity (Fuse),O.T, Over/Under Input Voltage.
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C With Derating 2.5% / Degree , above 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to + 71°C
- MTBF: Over 100,000 hours per field data
- MTTR: 30 minutes
- Shock: 20g / 11mS per MIL-STD-810
- Vibration: per MIL-STD-810
- Humidity: per MIL-STD-810 to 95% non condensing
- EMI: per MIL-STD-461*** CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, and RS103
- Size: 3.50 “H x 19″W x 16.5″L
- Weight: 29 lb
* Normal Condition: Vin=12.5V / 25V / 50V Vo=100 / 110 / 115 / 120
VAC 80% Full load (PF=1.0)
** Normal Condition: Vin=12.5V / 25V / 50V Vo=200 /220 / 230 / 240
VAC 80% Full load (PF=1.0)
*** Designed to meet
This unit is currently in use on military vehicle and shipboard applications worldwide, and has been formally qualified to:
MIL-STD-461E: CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, and RS103
MIL-STD-810F: Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests
- • Low Pressure (Altitude) – Method 500.4, Procedure I (Storage/Air Transport) and Procedure II (Operation/Air Carriage)
- • High Temperature Method 501.4, Procedure I (Storage) and Procedure II (Operation)
- • Low Temperature Method 502.4, Procedure I (Storage) and Procedure II (Operation)
- • Temperature Shock Method 503.4, Procedure II (Cyclic)
- • Shock Method 516.5, Procedure VI (Bench Handling)
- • Vibration Method 514.5, Procedure I (General Vibration)
- • Humidity Method 507.4
- • Sand and Dust Method 510.4, Procedure I (Blowing Dust)