NGL Modular Series
Rugged, Lightweight Inverter
24 VDC Nominal Input
These inverters are intended for running electronic loads such as computers, monitors,printers, telecom systems and radios from 12-270 VDC nominal derived from batteries and field generators. They can also be used for properly scaled hand tools, motors and air conditioner units. These units can be further ruggedized against shock, vibration and humidity to meet tough military special applications.
Utilizing field proven technology, this family of rugged pure sinewave DC-AC Inverters is suitable for harsh environments and can be optionally customized for unique sizes.
Combining 3 inverters to form a 3 phase power system is optional. In this configuration, a 3 phase and neutral line is generated with precise synchronization.
24 VDC – 270 VDC MODELS
- Tactical Systems
- Shipboard Power
- Mobile Systems
- Ground Support
Compliance (by test or similarity)
(1) May require additional external module.
(2) May require external EMI Filter.
(3) Requires external shock absorbers.
- • Pure Sinewave Output
- • Compact Size
- • Lightweight design
- • Extremely Rugged Construction
- • High reliability: MTBF exceeds 100,000 hours
- • OV, O.L. and O.T. protected
- • MTTR below 30 minutes
- • Withstands highly reactive load
- • Tight voltage and frequency regulation
- • Conformal coated boards
- • Ruggedized to meet MIL-STD-810 shock, vibration and humidity
- • Wide temperature range
- • Special output voltages and frequencies
- • Provision for 3 Phase connection with 2 more identical units
- • 19″ Panel mount
- • MS Connectors or outlets
- • Custom painting and marking
- • Handles
- • High inrush for motor start
- • Transfer switch to alternate AC source
- • Wall mount plate
- • Rail output voltages & frequencies (91.66, 100, 250 Hz)
- • Customized VDC input ranges
- Input Voltage: See chart above
- Output Voltage: See chart above
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz, 400 Hz (±0.5%)
- Frequency Regulation: ±0.5% N.L. to F.L.
- Voltage Regulation: ±1.5% N.L. to F.L.
- Efficiency: Approximately 80% (depending on model)
- Reactive Load: 0.75 Lead to 0.75 Lag
- Distortion: 5% THD, 3% Single Harmonic
- Overload: 125% for 5 minutes
- Overload Protection Range: Automatic overload & short circuit protection
- Isolation: 1500 Volt
- Transient Response: Approx. 3 cycle recovery to 95% of nominal
ENVIRONMENTAL & MECHANICAL
- Operating Temp: -20°C to +50°C Std -30°C to +60°C Optional
- Storage Temp: -40°C to +71°C
- Cooling: By internal DC brushless fan
- Vibration: Normal shipping and handling
- Shock: 20g, 11 mS half sinewave
- Humidity: To 95% RH non-condensing
- EMI: Designed to meet FCC Part 15, Class A; can meet MIL-STD-461 with optional filtering