Jupiter Series High Power 240 VDC Pure Sine Wave DC-AC Inverters
- Complete input to output Galvanic Isolation.
- High frequency (almost silent) operation
- Push button starting and stopping
- Diagnostic panel with LCD and LED display
- Soft start on inverter
- Overload & and short circuit protection
- Optional Solid state transfer switch built in
- Optional Maintenance bypass switch built in
- All electronics are built in modular front-access cabinets and have front removable subassemblies for easy service and maintenance
- FCC class A approved
- Remote isolated dry relay contacts
- Available options to meet military specs, including MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-810
- Popular Options
- Data Sheets
Nova’s Jupiter-Series Pure Sine Wave DC-AC Inverters are high-reliability power sources specifically designed for demanding commercial, heavy industrial, and military applications. They can be built to meet MIL-STD-810, MIL-S-901, MIL-STD-461, and other standards optionally. These models utilize state of the art technology and the most durable components, offering maximum field-proven reliability for severe environment and high reliability applications such as steel mills, aluminum mills, shipboard / submarine power systems, cranes, shelters, shore power, and communications.
|Specifications for the Nova Jupiter 3 Phase Inverter Series|
|PHASE||3-Phase Input/ 3-Phase Output|
|Output Voltage (VAC)||Please Specify |120/208 |220/380 |230/400 |240/415 |277/480 |120 delta|220 3 ph delta |240 3 ph delta |380 3 ph delta |480 3 ph delta|
|Output Power Factor||0.7 lead to 0.7 lag|
|Frequency Lock Range||50 / 60 Hz + 0.1 Hz (crystal controlled)|
|Output Frequency (free running)||50 / 60 / 400 Hz (please specify)|
|Phase Shift Under 100% Unbalanced Load||<0.5%|
|THD (Linear Load)||2% typical 3% max|
|110-125%||Up to 15 minutes|
|125-150%||Up to 10 minutes|
|>150%||Up to 1 minute|
|Efficiency (100% Load)||90%||90.5%||90%||91%|
|STATIC SWITCH (optional)|
|Voltage Range||Same as AC output. (Different voltages are available upon request)|
|Mains <-> Inverter||0 ms (True Online)|
|BTU/h @ Full Load (Approx, Max)||2.4K||4.8K||6.5K||8.9K||10.3K||12K||16K||19K||22K||30K||45K|
|Audible Noise||<65 dBA (at 1m)||<67 dBA (at 1m)|
|Temperature||0-50ºC (32-122ºF) (Other ranges available)|
|Altitude||Up to 1500 m Above Sea Level|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|Lightning / EMC Filter||MOV / Input & Output ( FCC CLASS A)|
|Galvanic Isolation||Input and Output True Galvanic Isolation|
|LED, LCD, Audible Alarm||Yes|
|Remote Control / Communication Interface||Monitoring 1~99 Units simultaneously / Dry Contact, RS-232, RS-485 (Optional)|
- Ruggedization: Ruggedization is highly recommended for harsh environment applications, and includes conformal coating of the Inverter’s PCBs to protect against humidity, condensation, and fungus growth. For military applications, we offer more structural ruggedization, as well as shock mounts, to comply with such standards as MIL-S-901, MIL-STD-810, and other demanding MIL-Specs. This option does not affect size or weight.
- UPScan Remote Monitor Panel: This is a hand held remote display and control module with LCD and LED display that can monitor up to 99 Inverters at a remote distance of up to 3,000 feet via RS-485.
- NETAGENT: This provides capability to monitor the Inverter over the internet. It includes the appropriate additional SNMP card and microprocessor. The software required is provided by Megatec at additional cost. When equipped with this option, the user can connect a CAT-5 cable for interface to the external LAN.
- Complete Spare Parts Package: We offer a comprehensive spare parts package that includes one of each board, spare fuses, spare semiconductors, and spare fans. These spare parts kits are priced lower when ordered with the initial order then if they are ordered later on.
- Factory Turn-On Service: We offer a turn on service for a fee that will ensure the unit has been properly installed and the full warranty is in effect. (Failures caused by incorrect installation are not covered by the warranty.) If this option is selected, the customer will also automatically receive an additional 3 months added to the warranty at no additional charge. This service is provided by factory engineers, not third party engineers. Pricing is dependent upon location, number of units, airfare rates, etc. Please contact us for more details if interested.
- AUX DC Outputs
- Casters for Portability (22″ Wide Models Only)
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- Environmental Stress Screening Services