NGFCPFC Series 800VA – 4500VA Modular Frequency Converters
- Crystal Controlled Frequency
- Compact and light weight, yet rugged and vehicle rated.
- 86-88% efficient.
- Tightly regulated output voltage and freq.
- Able to supply inrush current.
- Factory set to 50 Hz, 60 Hz or 400Hz output.
- Capable of driving highly reactive loads such as motors and AC.
- Capable of driving highly capacitive loads such as non PFC switching power supplies.
- Very low harmonic distortion, THD<3%.
- Suitable for vehicle mounting.
- Fan cooled with air filter.
- Can be wired to form 3Ø output.
- Popular Options
- System Compliance
- Data Sheets
Converts Voltage & Frequency and Provides Well Regulated Pure Sinewave!
The NGFCPFC Series Solid State Modular Frequency Converters are intended for industrial or military applications wherever standard generator or utility-like power is needed at 50 Hz, 60 Hz or 400 Hz. These frequency converters are intended for running electronic loads such as computers, monitors, printers, telecom systems and radios from 115V or 230V.
These units can be further ruggedized against shock, vibration and humidity to meet tough military special applications. Utilizing field proven technology, this family of rugged pure sinewave AC-AC frequency converters are suitable for harsh environments and can be optionally customized for unique sizes. Combining 3 frequency converters to form a 3 phase power system is optional. In this configuration, a 3 phase and neutral line is generated with precise synchronization.
- Military Shelters
- Ground Support
- Mobile Systems
- Tactical Systems
- Ship Applications
- Rugged Lightweight Converters
- 50 Hz, 60 Hz, 400 Hz – Single Phase
- Input Active Power Factor Correction
Input Power Factor Corrected
Modular Frequency Converters for:
Naval • Ground • Airborne Applications
Output Power – 800 VA, 1000 VA, 2000 VA, 2500 VA, 3500 VA and 4500 VA
|1. OUTPUT POWER KVA SELECTION|
|0.8K||0.8 KVA||800 VA|
|1.0K||1.0 KVA||1000 VA|
|2.0K||2.0 KVA||2000 VA|
|2.5K||2.5 KVA||2500 VA|
|3.5K||3.5 KVA||3500 VA|
|4.5K||4.5 KVA||4500 VA|
|2. OUTPUT FREQUENCY SELECTION|
|3. OUTPUT VOLTAGE SELECTION|
|Inverter Style||Output Power KVA||Output Frequency
|Nominal Input Voltage||Output Voltage
- Input Voltage (select): See Model Table
- Output Voltage (select): See Model Table
- Output Frequency: 50 Hz ,60 Hz or 400 Hz
- Overload: 125% for 5 minutes
- Output Waveform Sinewave: <3% THD
- Output Regulation: ± 2.5%
- MTBF: over 100,000 hours per field data
- MTTR: 30 minutes
Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C to + 71°C
Shock: 20g / 11mS per MIL-STD-810
Vibration: per MIL-STD-810 Surface Vehicle or MIL-STD-167 Shipboard
Humidity: per MIL-STD-810 to 95% non condensing
EMI: per MIL-STD-461 (may require additional internal or external filtering – specify requirements)