NGFCPFC-MIL Series Solid State MIL-Qualified Modular 800 Watt Frequency Converters
- Formally Qualified to MIL-STD-461 and MIL-STD-810
- Power Factor Correction for MIL-STD-1399 Compliance
- Military Applications: Including HMMWV, UAV, Shipboard, Submarine, Aircraft, Mobile Power Units, Shelters, Transportable Systems, Tactical Systems, Ground Support, and more.
- Heavy-Duty Industrial Applications
- Demanding Commercial Applications
- Communications Systems
- Power Conditioning
- Export Testing
- Compact Chassis
- Lightweight, Modular Design
- Popular Options
- System Compliance
- Data Sheets
Nova’s 1 KVA / 800 W NGFCPFC-MIL Series Solid State MIL-Qualified Modular Frequency Converters are intended for harsh environment and military applications wherever standard generator or utility-like power is needed at 50 Hz, 60 Hz or 400 Hz. 115, 120, 220, or specialty AC voltages are available for input and output. These rugged frequency converters are formally qualified to MIL-STD-810 for temperature, shock, vibration, humidity, and acoustics, as well as to MIL-STD-461 for CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, CS118, RE102, and RS103. Power factor correction is included for compliance to MIL-STD-1399. The NGFCPFC’s Standard Freestanding Chassis is only 5.25″ High x 5.50″ Wide x 12.75″ Deep, with an overall weight of just 8 pounds total. Rack mounting and other configurations are optional. These units are suitable for applications such as:
- Military Shelters
- Ground Support
- Mobile Systems
- Tactical Systems
- Shipboard Applications
- Airborne Applications
- Military Ground Vehicles
- Communications Systems
NGFCPFC-MIL Series Solid State MIL-Qualified Modular 800 Watt Frequency Converters Partial Model Selection
|MODEL||KW/KVA||INPUT VAC||INPUT HZ||OUTPUT VAC||OUTPUT HZ||WEIGHT||OUTLINE DRAWING|
|NGFCPFC0.8K50/60-120-220||0.8 / 1||120||60||220||50/60||8 Lbs.||QUOTE|
|NGFCPFC0.8K400-120-115||0.8 / 1||120||60||115||400||8 Lbs.||QUOTE|
|NGFCPFC0.8K50/60-220-120||0.8 / 1||220||50||120||50/60||8 Lbs.||QUOTE|
|NGFCPFC0.8K400-220-115||0.8 / 1||220||50||115||400||8 Lbs.||QUOTE|
|NGFCPFC0.8K50/60-115-120||0.8 / 1||115||400||120||50/60||8 Lbs.||QUOTE|
|NGFCPFC0.8K50/60-115-220||0.8 / 1||115||400||220||50/60||8 Lbs.||QUOTE|
Please consult the factory for complete model numbers based on your specific input and output requirements.
- Input Voltage: Select 115, 120, or 220 VAC
- Input voltage range: +10%/-15%
- Input Frequency: Select 50 Hz ,60 Hz or 400 Hz
- Input Frequency range: +/- 5%
- Output Voltage: Select 115, 120, or 220 VAC
- Output Voltage Regulation: ±2.5% N.L. to F.L.
- Output Frequency: Select 50/60 Hz or 400 Hz
- Output Frequency Regulation: ±0.5% N.L. to F.L.
- Overload: 125% for 5 minutes
- Overload Protection Range: Automatic overload & short circuit protection
- Transient Response: Approx. 3 cycle recovery to 95% of nominal
- Output Waveform Sinewave: <3% THD
- I/O Isolation: 1500 Volt
- MTBF: over 100,000 hours per field data
- MTTR: 30 minutes
- Standard Freestanding Chassis is 5.25″ High x 5.50″ Wide x 12.75″ Deep
- Rack Mount or Cantilever Shelf Optional
- Standard Chassis Weight is 8 Pounds
Operating Temperature: -32°C to +52°C
Storage Temperature: -46°C to + 71°C
Shock: Bench Handling Shock Testing per MIL-STD 810G Method 516.6, Procedure VI.
Vibration: per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6, Procedure I – F=20-2000Hz, PSD(max)=8.00e-3 g2/Hz.
Humidity: per MIL-STD-810G, Method 507, Procedure II Aggravated Temperature-Humidity Cycle.
EMI: per MIL-STD-461G (CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, CS118, RE102, and RS103)
- MS Connector and Mates
- Rack Mount Enclosure or Panel
- Mounting Bracket
- Remote ON/OFF
- SNMP Communications
- Environmental Stress Screening Services
MIL-STD-810G Environmental Compliance:
High Temperature (Storage) per MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5, Procedure I – TH=+71C, 1x 24Hr Cycle.
Low Temperature (Storage) per MIL-STD-810G, Method 502.5, Procedure I – TL=-46C, 2x 24Hr Cycle.
High Temperature (Operating) per MIL-STD-810G, Method 501.5, Procedure II – TH=+52C, 5x 24Hr Cycle.
Low Temperature (Operating) per MIL-STD-810G, Method 502.5, Procedure II – TL=–32C, 5x 24Hr Cycle.
Bench Handling Shock Testing per MIL-STD 810G Method 516.6, Procedure VI.
Operational Vibration Testing in 3 Mutually Perpendicular Axes per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6, Procedure I – F=20-2000Hz, PSD(max)=8.00e-3 g2/Hz.
Non-Operational (Transportation) Vibration in 3 Mutually Perpendicular Axes per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6, Procedure I – F=5-500Hz, PSD(max)=0.6 g2/Hz.
Acoustic test per MIL-STD-810G, Method 515
Humidity (Operating / Non-Operating) per MIL-STD-810G, Method 507, Procedure II Aggravated Temperature-Humidity Cycle.
MIL-STD-461G EMI Compliance:
CE102 Conducted Emissions per MIL-STD-461G Parag. 5.5, Radio Frequency Potentials, Power Leads, 10 kHz to 10 MHz – relaxed by 6 dB.
CS101 Conducted Susceptibility per MIL-STD-461G Parag. 5.7, Power Leads, 800 Hz to 150 kHz), curve 1.
CS114 Conducted Susceptibility per MIL-STD-461G Parag. 5.12, Bulk Cable Injection,10 kHz to 200 MHz.
CS115 Conducted Susceptibility per MIL-STD-461G Parag 5.13, Bulk Cable Injection, Impulse Excitation.
CS116 Conducted Susceptibility per MIL-STD-461G Parag. 5.14, Damped Sinusoidal Transients, Cables and Power Leads, 10 kHz to 100 MHz.
CS118 Personnel Borne Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) per MIL-STD-461G Parag 5.16. ESD to 2, 4, 8 kV for contact discharges and 2, 4, 8, 15 kV (10 kHz to 100 MHz) for air discharges.
RE102 Radiated Emissions per MIL-STD-461G Parag. 5.18, Electric Field, 10 kHz to 18 GHz.
RS103 Radiated Susceptibility per MIL-STD-461G Parag. 5.21, Electric Field, 2 MHz to 18 GHz.