[typography font=”PT Sans” size=”12″ size_format=”px” color=”#ff0000″]Legacy UPS: This UPS Series is an older generation suitable for legacy military programs and other speciality applications. Nova Electric still services these models if required, but for new programs and most military / industrial / commercial applications, please consult with your Nova salesperson who will direct you to our more current offerings.[/typography]
This Aircraft Galaxy Series rugged UPS system is specifically designed for airborne applications. It has a three-phase input of 115/200 VAC, 400 Hz and a pure sinewave output of 120 VAC, 60Hz Single-Phase. This rugged, military UPS model contains all the features standard on other Galaxy Series units, as well as additional features that make it ideal for aircraft applications, including additional ruggedization, an internal EMI reduction package, and premium long life batteries.
Partial Model Selection
|MODEL||KVA||INPUT||OUTPUT||UPS (LBS)||RUN TIME
|GRSL11-1K60-115/200-120||1||115/200 VAC||120 VAC||110||15 min.
|GRSL11-1.5K60-115/200-120||1.5||115/200 VAC||120 VAC||120||10 min.
|GRSL11-2K60-115/200-120||2||115/200 VAC||120 VAC||130||5 min.
- Frequency: Specify 50, 60, or 400Hz
- Voltage Regulation: ± 1% NL to FL
- Frequency Regulation: ± 0.5% NL to FL
- Harmonic Distortion: 5% THD
- Load Power Factor: 0.7 lead to 0.7 lag
- Efficiency at full load: 75-80% typical
- Overload: 125% for 5 minutes
ENVIRONMENTAL & MECHANICAL
- Operating Temp.: -20° to +50°C
- Storage Temp. Range: -40° to +60°C
- Humidity: to 95% non-condensing
- Elevation: 15,000 Ft. (4,572m) operating;
40,000 ft. (12.192m) non-operating
- Shock/Vibration: per MIL-STD-810
- Audible Noise: Less than 55 dbA at 5 ft.
- EMI: per MIL-STD-461
ALARM AND DIAGNOSTICS
- System Status (Green/Red)
- Utility Off (Red)
- UPS Overload (Red)
- UPS Off (Red)
- Over Temp. (Red)
- Low Battery (Red)
- Load On Utility (Red)
- Logic Fault (Red) (with SST Option)
- Alarm Contacts: Standard
- RS 232: Optional
- SNMP: Optional
- Premium 8-10 year life wide temp batteries which are sealed, maintenance- free, and user replaceable.
- AC & DC Input Circuit Breakers
- Low Battery Shut Off
- Overload & Thermal Protected
- Input Under / Overvoltage Protected
- Audible Alarm with Silence Switch