NGLRK Series 36 VDC Pure Sine Wave Lightweight Three-Phase Output DC-AC Inverters
- Crystal Controlled Frequency
- Compact and light weight, yet rugged and
- 80-88% efficient.
- Tightly regulated output voltage and freq.
- Able to supply inrush current.
- Factory set to 50 Hz, 60 Hz or 400 Hz output.
- Capable of driving highly reactive loads
- Capable of driving highly capacitive loads
such as non PFC switching power supplies.
- Very low harmonic distortion, THD<3%.
- Suitable for vehicle mounting.
- Fan cooled with air filter.
- Popular Options
- Data Sheets
The NGLRK inverters are intended for industrial and military applications where DC voltage needs to be converted to 50 Hz, 60 Hz, or 400 Hz 3Ø AC Voltage. These inverters are typically used to reliably power electronic loads such as computers, monitors, printers, communications systems, and radios. They can also be used to power demanding loads such as hand tools, motors, and totally unbalanced 3Ø devices. NGLRK inverters can be ruggedized for military grade shock, vibration, temperature, and humidity requirements, as well as equipped with optional filtering to meet portions of MIL-STD-461 for EMI. Utilizing field proven technology, this series of rugged pure sinewave DC-AC Inverters is suitable for harsh environments such as:
- Military Shelters
- Aircraft and UAVs
- Ground Support
- Mobile Systems
- Tactical Systems
- Shipboard Applications
- Radar Applications
|3 PHASE MODELS||OUTPUT VAC||OUTPUT FREQ. (HZ)||CONT. OUTPUT POWER||APPROX. WEIGHT (LB)||SIZE IN.(HXWXL)||OUTLINE DRAWING||PICTURE|
- Input Voltage: 30-42 VDC
- Output Voltage (select): See Table
- Output Frequency (select): 50 Hz, 60 Hz or 400 Hz
- Overload: 125% for 5 minutes
- Output Waveform Sinewave: <3% THD
- Output Regulation: ± 2.5%
- MTBF: over 100,000 hours per field data
- MTTR: 30 minutes
- EMI: per MIL-STD-461E or F (Note 1)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C Std / -40°C to +60°C Optional
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to + 85°C
- Shock: 20g / 11 mS per MIL-STD-810
- Vibration: per MIL-STD-810 for Airborne or
Surface Vehicle and MIL-STD-167 Shipboard
- Humidity: per MIL-STD-810 to 95% non condensing
- Ruggedization against high shock, vibration and humidity
- MS Connector Mates
- Chassis Slide Guides
- High IP Protection for front / rear panels (typically IP32,) including louvers on all intake and exhaust, as well as fully gasketed breakers, switches, and indicators.
- Additional EMI Filtering for MIL-STD-461 compliance
- SNMP Comm
- Remote On/Off
- Output Inhibit
- Input and Output Circuit Breakers
- Circuit Breaker Guards
- Rugged Transit Cases and Custom Enclosures
- Environmental Stress Screening Services